Sunday 19 August 2012

'The Cairo Years' - Torino FC 2006-12 Book

After finding myself with a lot of spare time on my hands after leaving University in the summer, I decided to write a short book (in English) detailing Torino's recent history, from 2006-2012.

Whilst this has not been the most successful period in Torino's history, this book recounts all the memorable events that have occurred in the past six seasons - such as on-pitch brawls, players being attacked by ultras, and games being postponed because of floodlight failure.

You can download the book in PDF format - here, and best of all it is absolutely FREE, just press file, and then download, from the menu on the left-hand side. If you have any problems downloading the book, please let me know and I can send your a copy via email. For Italian fans of this blog, I am planning to release this book in Italian (albeit via Google Translate) so if you would like a copy in your native language, let me know and I will make one available for download.

If you prefer to read your literature via electronic devices such as iPhones and iPads, you should still be able to view the book. By downloading the PDF, and then emailing the file to yourself, you will then be able to open the email and read the book on your chosen device.

Now as I said previously, the book is absolutely free to download. However, if you enjoy reading the book and want to make a small donation to charity to show your appreciation then please feel free to donate. As a Southampton fan, my chosen charity is the LJS Foundation, a charity that was created by Saints striker Billy Sharp, and a charity wristband can be purchased for just £3 on Ebay.

However, if you wish to make a donation to a different charity that is absolutely fine, and please remember it is just a voluntary donation if you wish to do so, there is absolutely no obligation to donate money in order to download the book.

I hope you enjoy reading the book.

Thanks
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment